Brasserie Viron Shibuya

Brasserie Viron Shibuya

#viron #渋谷 #感染拡大防止 #viron #viron渋谷 #フランス料理 #ブラッスリー #ヴィロン #文化村 #東急本店 #クレープ #感染予防 #brasserie

Important note here:

The French word tarte can be translated to mean either pie or tart, as both are mainly the same. The big difference is that a pie usually has a pastry covering the filling. A tart is an open-faced pie. A tartlet is a miniature tart

Those of you who've been with me for awhile know I love to finish a meal with good coffee and dessert. This time around I stopped over at an old favorite in Shibuya called Viron. Here I ordered a fresh tarte juor with real vanilla ice cream on the side, and a double-shot of espresso. The fruit and crunchiness in the tarte was really good! Nothing fell apart at all and complimented the espresso nicely.

Customer service was excellent. Servers were attentive and timely. Menus had lots of authentic French food without Japanese flavors. It's all what I remember during my time in Europe.

Whenever I see Rum Baba on the menu I order it quickly without hesitation. A rum baba or baba au rhum is a small yeast cake saturated in syrup made with hard liquor, usually rum, and sometimes filled with whipped cream or pastry cream. The FIRST thing I noticed was that the unlimited dark rum they offer you on the side had a whole vanilla bean inside of the bottle, not some extract or artificial vanilla. REAL vanilla bean. The vanilla infused rum is so authentically French and poured over beautifully the cake. Most noteworthy item on the menu for me was the Rum Baba, for sure. It was obviously super sweet, but had a lovely rich vanilla essense to it that could easily be forgiven sweet is not your thing, that is!

5 Stars all around!

Comments

Popular Posts