End of Winter













Goodbye winter.  I loved you - Ice sicles hanging from your sweet trellises.    I remember you, hot onsen, and how you kissed me..  Coldly with wet lips and sulfur breath.    I am sake blooded, so I am naturally warm and convivial.   Except for the wet cold nose of that wolf  and its thousand yard stare.    The growling shaky throat murmurs bellowing and snorting breathing  exhaling  icy icy cold air...     One  line of fine snot fell upon my shoulder...oooh ....so cold.     But, I guess this is love.  







My Niigata Bitch has a cold nose....But she smelt good on the pot.  I always made sure she ate premium Japanese rice.    The toilet bowl was warmer than her heart at times, but... she loves me.   Winter is like this.    From one extreme to the next.   










Goodnight My Sweet....See you next season.

Comments

Popular Posts