Sendai Meat

Sendai Tongue is Good!





In our bed:  There is nothing cuter than watching a local Japanese girl as she reassures her boyfriend over the phone that she is safely spending a relaxing evening with (henna-gaijin - artsy foreigner)  and her friends after a night out.   I like how she cuddles her phone against her cute face, and apologizing incessantly  over her own delinquency.   I can hear her boyfriend chiding over the phone " where are you at this late hour?   And why haven't you called me today, weren't we supposed to have dinner?"   I rolled over and kissed her on the lip before she disengaged the phone.  





"Daijyoubu" - click  ( Everything is okay.  Don't worry )





Two girls and three guys walking; who gets the girl?  Many foreign men find themselves in this situation at drinking parties.    I felt it was important to slip my hand into her hand ever so gently and engage in a little baiser avec langue.  You see, I learned from a previous experience when I had attended another party in Tsurumi awhile back; two guys and two girls.   I made sure not to lay a flirtatious hand on any of the females.   I had minded my manners the whole time during the party and kept my words brief.








A couple of days later one of the Japanese gentlemen with us at that time approached me and told me that one of the girls had complained about me not initiating skin-ship with her.   She was a little depressed that I hadn't shown any signs of aggression towards her; traits often found in foreign men.   The Japanese male friend was shaking his head as he was explaining this to me, and was a little bewildered at why a Japanese girl would complain about such a thing.    A few months later I found out that the female in question had gotten married.    She was desperate.     











Where Japanese men fail is often times during the chase.   They give up too easily and shy away from the challenge of trying to get a girl.   I could've given up, called it a night and went back to my hotel.   I was fierce in my pursuits this time around.   I watched as the last man fell further and further behind us, not able to keep up with the same level of intensity and sweet talk.  He threw in the towel and bid us farewell at the intersection.   Me and the girl played our cards right and wound up with each other in the end.    What better way to top off an amazing trip then to take home the spoils …?   In the end, and after the dust had settled, I got the girl.   The cutest one, too.  








This was refreshing after wresting demons at An Jung's grave.   I have neutralized his energy vibrations in which I will post up about after this.     The point I want to make here is that when you consider that Japan has more working singles than any country in the world, it makes you question why.    Weak Japanese men, and indecisive women, but I guess you know that already.    You also know why Japanese men aren't reproducing like they should be doing, they blame it on work, stress, and so many other trivial things.   I fear for this country I have come to love.   I wonder sometimes…….








I love Sendai Tongue.   So sweet, so sublime.      










Comments

Popular Posts