MM21 at Dusk

Nightly walks have been becoming my routine lately.  Recently, I purchased a track suit and a pair of K-Swiss snickers for walking; trying to work off the pounds slowly and painlessly.  Since it's in the middle of GW, I decided to stay local during this holiday. 

 

Normally,on long holidays,  I take opulent vacations to northern Japan for onsen and some respite, but this time, I wanted to stay in Yokohama and appreciate the city where I've been living for so many years.   I think Yokohama has some of the best views at dusk. 

mm21a

Dusk

mm21e

 

mm21b

Dusk

IMG_7206

Dusk

This part of Yokohama, MM21, or Minato Mirai, is billed as the city of the 21st Century.   The two towered building is an observation deck overlooking the harbour.

mm21f

MM21 has something for the whole family.  Kids can come and enjoy themselves at a nearby fun park

mm21h

mm21g

Dusk

mm21i

Something as simple as walking, breathing, and watching things are beautiful gift.

Comments

Popular Posts