The Quiet Rural Life

IMG_3266

The backcountry in Tochigi is beautiful. This father and daughter were strolling along enjoying each others company.

IMG_3283

Farmer cultivating his fields and preparing for another season of rice growing.

IMG_3292

IMG_3294

Of course I had to snap a few pictures of trains. I love JR.

IMG_3304

In the end,this is the real Japan. Getting away from the grind, enjoying the simple life and simple ways like walking along miles and miles of rice fields. Soaking in the morning sun and breathing in that fresh country air. I love Tochigi prefecture.

Comments

  1. You have perfectly captured the rural life in Tochigi. Simple but very appealing. This is one of the best times of year in Tochigi due to all the preparations for rice planting and the kiji coming out in all their finery.

    I notice you've been experimenting with photo presentation. This is my favorite so far (the curved bevel was my least favorite).
    cheers,
    david

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David,

    I love the countryside. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts