Tastier Than a Fuji Apple!

I met her when she was a senior in high school. She was petite and unusually tall for a Japanese girl, and trendy for her age, too. She had a type 3 square face with strong defined lines, which can be seen in famous people like Demi Moore, Joan Crawford, Sandra Bullock and even Julia Roberts. A. Fuji had good overall looks and was very desirable to look at. She looked more like a Japanese Demi Moore than all the rest with a bob cut lightly dyed brown and beautiful skin.

======================================================

I remember random strangers approaching me and paying me both curt ‘back-handed’ and ‘double-edged’ compliments all at the same time with comments like : ”she makes you look young” or “ you did pretty good for an ugly guy.” I would just shake my head and take it as them being envious of me.


======================================================

She was fashion conscious at all times, and made sure that everything matched from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. In fact, whenever we went out she would always make sure that I was either wearing a nice Polo shirt or an Armani - that was before I got the paunch! Even in high school she drove a Lexus - her own one, not her father’s and she made sure that it was always clean.

==========================================================

Highly gifted in advanced mathematics; dumb about life; and a shopaholic, she never ceased to amaze me at how much she didn't know about compulsory subjects taught in school like history, art, and the sciences, even down to the most essential things regarding her own hygiene - how ironic. And like I mentioned before, when it came to solving and quantifying advanced mathematical equations she was a whizz!

======================================================

Being with A. Fuji, her real surname , was an unusual digression for me because I only prefer and love older Japanese women to the core, but I wouldn’t be fair to myself if I only limited my selection to them without first biting into this young apple, and other young fruits of this kind.

========================================================

When she finally moved in with me we had to pay for additional storage space just for her shoes ! She had hundreds of pairs of shoes. She was the opposite of my former lover who was frugal. A. Fuji was the youngest girl I had ever been with and one I will never forget. Her fashion sense was way ahead of her time; power suits, Ann Taylor, and so on.

==========================================================

I was living as a successful bachelor on my own in a very nice part of Torrance, California for a few years. I met her when she was attending high school in Palos Verdes. She was shopping at a Walmart when I approached her to try and get her number. She shot me down instantly! So, I gave her my number and then she walked away leaving me there wondering whether I used the right lines or not….

==========================================================

That night I get a call at around midnight, and it’s her! The last thing I’d ever expect was for her to call me, but she did. Apparently, she had a falling out with her father and needed a place to stay in order to let off some steam. I told her to come over and have a beer and the rest was history.

==========================================================

As time went on the relationship blossomed, but not into a normal relationship, but one full of nympholepsy for all things a man could possible want in a young lady. She was a sex addict, and she loved doing role playing during sex, which eventually took its toll on me. Five times a day everyday was a bit too much.

======================================================

I started holding back and asking for more time to sleep because I was working a lot. What was really lacking in our relationship, though, was communication. She couldn’t talk about any subject matter other than her shoes and clothes. I began to lose interest in the relationship from that point because of this void. From that time I began to wonder whether Japanese parents actually raise their kids, or just feed and water them.... Even if I had asked her a simple question about Japan, like who's the prime minister, she would just look at me with blank stares. I needed somebody I could talk too, not just a warm body I could just pile drive every night while pretending to be a dirty little doctor dressed in a white robe wearing latex gloves.

======================================================

At the height of our relationship she would wait for me at the door 5 minutes before I got home. Upon opening the door I would be greeted with a very large plate of food in her left hand, and in her right hand she'd be holding an ice cold beer, standing there naked with her mouth open and flicking her tongue at me. She said what three choices would you like? Three choices, what was the third? She didn't say anything after that, so I chose #3 and she went to her knees and went to work immediately. All of this was going on before I had shut the front door. I completely forgot I left it open. This whole scene was completely unexpected, but similar pleasure were given to me almost everyday for 6 months.

======================================================

Then one day I lost complete interest in her, which was mainly due to her inability to take an interest in relevant things like life and her future. Sex was a good thing, but sex alone couldn’t supplant the need for someone I could talk to naturally and freely. This is where I began to explore other types of women, namely, the Jukujo.

Comments

  1. No no. Another commenter thought that, but it's all factual. I don't write fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a weird sort, are all young'uns like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her personality and way of thinking is typical of many young Japanese girls in Japan today.
    Easy quitters, low-emotional quotient,lack a dream and basic knowledge of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling a bit nostalgic aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some younger Asian (Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese) friends who are just like you say -- lack all kind of social skills, no dreams, no real intentions in life, and most of them hardly know their parents. Oh society ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous - yeah. Just a bit. But the reason for posting this essay is the lay the ground work for why I went for older women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Hao! Yes. Oh, society. If you conduct a random interview on junior high school girls now, most have no relationship with their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it funny, the physical side of your relationship with A. Fuji sounds like every man's dream.

    I guess, at the end of the day, physical stimulation is not enough. It needs to be balanced with intellectual and emotional stimulation too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Reesan, and this is exactly why it sounds made up. This is a true story! After 6 months the novelty wore off because I was starting to meet other women, too. She couldn't even hold down a conversation with her own people. Her days were, like a I said, shopping and sexing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had an older woman as your wife in Redondo Beach before the schoolgirl from Palos Verdes. I dare you to post this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will. I will post about that. But, first I need to draw a distinction between a women who is OLD and one who is a Jukujo - the two are not synonymous at all.

    Some older Japanese women suffer from neoteny or a kind of pedomorphosis which causes them retain a lot of juvenile features which is evident in their sense of fashion, under developed minds and body - such was the case with my ex-wife.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is addressed to Mr. Lurker who chooses not to reveal his name. My message to him/her is simple: grow up. We our adults. You don't have to hide your identity, even though I may already know who you are. Being a lifer in Japan is a matter of perception and how you choose to look at the world you live. I love Japan and I chose to be here. Nobody twisted my arm. And what's wrong with taking a piss outside after drinking too much delicious sake. And my other personal information is off limits. Keep it clean or stop posting.

    I didn't have to move back to my hometown at the very height of an economic depression in order to sling mud across the Pacific Ocean because of unemployment issues.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I were you...:/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts