Tenno Yu of Hakone



Skinny dipping in Hakone on a pleasant weekday night under a full moonlit sky, surrounded by nature and ambient night lamps. Cold autumn night breeze, hot mineral springs warming me. I love these outings. The last train out of Hakone heading back to Tokyo is at around 7pm, last time I checked, but I never worry about that cause' I drive to hot spring spots. Usually at around 9pm most onsen are a deserted little oasis, since most people either head back home or stay overnight. 10:30 usually being around closing time is prime time for me. I scrub down, hit the sauna, cool down, and then soak for about 20 minutes. I do drink a nice icy cold beer, sleep it off a little and head back home.

I once met a foreigner who lived here in Japan for seven years, and never once visited a place like this. Are you the same kind of foreigner ?

Comments

  1. Greetings from Italy, good luck

    Hello, Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your site, but something problem in here. every time I open your site it will make my computer hang up. I have problem like this before its because of the website background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ivo.

    Melstephen, my site is graphic heavy, sorry. Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts