Shirogane Onsen in Yamagata Prefecture


Located in Ginzan onsen, an onsen town, there's a very small and comfortable little onsen called
Shirogane Yu. In just about every travel magazine in Japan this onsen is featured, so a few years ago I went there and tried it for myself. Glory !

At any rate, a few hours ago I was looking through the 2008 Rurubu, travel magazine, and found Shirogane onsen in it ! How impressive that after all of these years this onsen is still listed as one of the best in Yamagata. So, going through my old photos I found a picture of it and posted it tonight. Very heavy milky mineral water content that relaxes your muscles almost immediately.

The unique feature of all of my onsen pics is that the information regarding them are all up-to-date and current and thoroughly enjoyed by many locals.

Comments

  1. I think this is one of the so much vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some common things, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent task, cheers
    Feel free to surf my webpage : component wall plate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts