Nagoya Ko-Chin !

Nagoya is home to this very delicious free range wild chicken called Nagoya Ko-chin ! This is the juiciest, most delicious tasting chicken I ever had ! And if you know me, you know I love chicken!

This photo was taken by me at a very well known restaurant in Nagoya called KURURU in downtown Nagoya near the Nagoya Station. I had to do my homework on this one by searching through a well-known travel magazine called "rurubu," which lists some excellent restaurant choices around Japan.

Like everything else in my blog, my information is carefully researched and tried by me ! I generally refer to "rurubu " and "mapuru," which are excellent travel magazines that I frequently use.

In this picture you can see a boneless grilled ko-chin chicken thigh grilled to perfection next to a nice mellow glass of shochu(Japanese potatoe wine). There's definitely a difference between regular store bought chicken and free range wild chicken. You haven't experienced Nagoya until you've tried ko-chin !

You can have all the castles, just give me my chicken

Comments

Popular Posts